The Rico Royal reed combines the features of the traditional Rico cut with a French file. Designed for advancing players, Rico Royal offers an even response across the registers and more clarity in the sound. Rico's updated reed-making machinery and state-of-the-art process have made today's Rico Royal reed more consistent than ever before. Rico Royal reeds are offered in a wider strength range than Rico "Orange Box."
- Thinner vamp cut designed for ease of play
- Priced affordably for educators
- Works well for both classical and jazz applications
- Available for full range of clarinets and saxophones
- Offered in boxes of 10 reeds
- Available in half strengths, from 1.0 to 4.0