Sound Design & Installation
Custom Design for Schools, Churches, Clubs and more
The Music Shoppe of Normal’s Pro-Sound Center offers complete professional sound design and installation by Tim Durham.
Tim has been in the industry for thirty years and is highly respected in the field. He has experience in designing systems for commercial, club, school and church installations. Tim is not only well versed in product knowledge and design, but also mixes live sound.
For more information, including a list of references, email Tim Durham: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mobile Audio Field System by Tim
The Complete Set-Up for Any Marching Band
This complete system is custom designed by Tim Durham and ready to go for the field. Used by high school and collegiate marching bands across Illinois, the Mobile Audio Field System includes the following:
(2) Yamaha CM15C 15″ 2-way Floor Monitors | Full frequency response, Pole socket allows use as a main speaker, Wide frequency response
(2) Yamaha CW118V 18″ Cast Frame Drivers | 1200 watt peak power handling, Bass reflex design
(2) Custom Subwoofer Speaker carts | Pneumatic tires and towing tongue, built specifically for Yamaha speakers included above
(2) Yamaha P5000S | Power amplifiers delivery 2600 watts each
(1) Furman Power Conditioner | Spike and surge protection
(1) SKB Mighty Gig Rig System | The Mighty GigRig Rack System has been redesigned from the ground up. The roto molded design features a 7⁰ angled top with 14U steel rails, extra room in the back for cable connections and ample room for larger analog and digital mixers such as the Yamaha MG206C. The deep design allows for up to 12U of vertical rack space (6U front rails, with 6U rear rack rails).
(1) Custom Mixer Cart | Pneumatic tires and towing tongue, carries mixer, power amps, cables and wireless systems.
(2) 50′ Speaker Cables
And most importantly, your choice of mixer:
- 20-Channel Mixing Console
- Max. 16 Mic / 20 Line Inputs (12 mono + 4 stereo)
- 4 GROUP Buses + 1 Stereo Bus
- 4 AUX (incl. FX)
- “D-PRE” mic preamps with an inverted Darlington circuit
- 1-Knob compressors
- Works with the iPad (2 or later) through the Apple iPad Camera Connection Kit / Lightning to USB Camera Adapter
Allen & Heath QU-16 Digital Mixer
• 5″ colour touchscreen
• 16 Mono Inputs (TRS + XLR)
• 3 Stereo Inputs (TRS)
• 4 Stereo FX with dedicated FX Returns
• 16 Busses
• 12 Mix Outputs (XLR) (LR, Mono Mix 1-4, Stereo Mix 1-3)
• 4 SoftKeys